IT Asset Disposal

WHAT WE OFFER?


We know IT assets are really important and sensitive, and the aging of assets can be quite a concern. We understand with aging assets, you either want to get it recovered to its prior efficiency or have it recycled. You want this process to be safe and secure.
Here’s where we come in. We are offering complete ITAD solutions for your IT assets. With our e-waste and ITAD solutions we try to maximize the value of your old equipment. In our experience, chances of recovery are 95%, while the rest 5% goes to recycling.
Because we understand the sensitivity of your data, we guarantee the security of all these processes. To protect your data from any security breach, we are using industry leading software to erase all your sensitive data without leaving any mark.

GDPR and security

We provide you with the certificate and full audit report which ensures your data is erased in a very firm and protected manner. Moreover, all our methods of destroying the data are as per NCSC standards and you will be provided with a complete audit report.

Disposal of stock:

Overstock and life end equipment is a real headache for every IT company. We offer special help in the sale of:

  • Overstock
  • Life End Equipment
  • Customer Returns
  • BER Units

Our Staff:

Our staff comprises of experts from the ITAD industry. Customer care comes first for them. They are fully sensitized with the nature of their job. They are there for you to make all recycling and recovery of IT instruments hassle-free. They know your worries and have solutions for them. We assure you our all personnel are DBS checked and security vetted to government standards.

To get to know our services better, or for a free consultation, feel free to reach us out.


We are an IT asset disposal company with acclaimed repute in providing complete ITAD solutions


Contact us!